Our skilled workforce and experienced management team are committed to delivering the best quality in rail workmanship.
This is achieved through continuing supervision, monitoring and documenting of our work, to ensure compliance with our client's requirements and Australian Standards.
JWB Constructions past projects include:
- Re-railing projects for BHP - Port Headland to Newman heavy haul lines Pilbara, WA (over 200km section)
- Maintenance crews for BHP Port Hedland to Newman heavy haul lines (over 450km)
- Optimisation works: Callemondah Yard (Central QLD) Turnout construction projects
- Bridge renewal project - Saliers Crossing Bridge (SE QLD)
- Re-furbishing yard - Track & turnouts, Pring Yard, Bowen (QLD)
- Stockinbingal Yard rationalisation project that included turnout, level crossing and track upgrade works
- Ongoing Maintenance crews for Queensland Rail and Aurizon
- Canberra Metro Light Rail (slab track involving the use of the edilon sedra system
- Gatton Culvert project (completed by JWB on a one weekend shut)